GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
This legislation will replace current data privacy law, giving more rights to you as an individual and more obligations to organisations such as Move Clinics, Move Sports Medicine who hold your personal data.
One of the rights is a right to be informed, which means we have to give you even more information than we do now about the way in which we use, share and store your personal information.
The new legislation starts on the 25th May 2018.
- What we do with your information
We hold personal details including medical information and we use this information to obtain details relevant to your treatment and for medical and internal record keeping; this information will only be kept as long as necessary to comply with UK law and professional bodies.
We do not sell your information to third parties. We only share your personal information with third parties, e.g., insurance companies, GP’s and Consultants when required and with your consent/knowledge.
The confidentiality of your personal information is of the utmost importance to us and we comply with the Data Protection laws and all the confidentiality guidelines issued by professional bodies such as Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP) and Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Information we get from other sources
From time to time, we may need to obtain information from third parties. This will only apply where it is essential for the provision of our services and as permitted by law. Where applicable we will seek the consent of the client or organisation providing the data.
- Data Storage
Card payments are taken using the Ingenico card reader and processed via Retail Merchant Services gateway. You should refer to their privacy policies respectively at https://ingenico.co.uk/privacy-policy and http://www.retailmerchantservices.co.uk/privacy-policy.
Paper records are stored in a locked cabinet in a building secured by an alarm.
- Job applicants, current and former Move Clinics, Move Sports Medicine employees and self-employed therapist’s
Move Clinics, Move Sports Medicine is the data controller for the information you provide during the process unless otherwise stated. If you have any queries about the process or how we handle your information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All of the information you provide during the process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary.
We will not share any of the information you provide during the recruitment process with any third parties for marketing purposes or store any of your information outside of the European Economic Area. The information you provide will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format.
We will use the contact details you provide to us to contact you to progress your application. We will use the other information you provide to assess your suitability for the role you have applied for.
- Visitors to our website
When you visit www.moveclinics.com we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within www.moveclinics.com website linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
SOCIAL MEDIA and MARKETING
The cookies and tracking technologies provided by Third Parties in our Services are:
- Google Analytics – to help us analyse how you use our Services so that we can improve your experience. More information is available at: https://www.google.com/analytics.
- Google Ads – to help us communicate and market our Services with you. More information is available at: https://www.google.com/ads.
- Facebook – to help us analyse how you use our Services, communicate with you, and measure effectiveness of campaigns. More information is available at: https://www.facebook.com.
- LinkedIn – to help us analyse how you use our Services, communicate with you, and measure effectiveness of campaigns. More information is available at: https://www.linkedin.com.
- Twitter – to help us analyse how you use our Services, communicate with you, and measure effectiveness of campaigns. More information is available at: https://www.twitter.com.
- Mailchimp – to help us communicate with you, and measure effectiveness of campaigns. More information is available at: https://www.mailchimp.com.
- Your rights
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have rights as an individual, which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
You can read more about these rights here – https://ico.org.uk/media/for-organisations/documents/1068/data_sharing_code_of_practice.pdfhttps://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/is-my-information-being-handled-correctly/
- Access to personal information
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives individuals the right to access personal data that is held by organisation’s, via a subject access request (SAR). We have a legal duty to supply an individual with the information within a month of receiving the SAR.
- Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 09/05/2018.
If you have a complaint about the use of data by us, you can email us at email@example.com
Alternatively, you can formally report an issue of concern to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK body that governs Data Protection. See https://ico.org.uk
HOW TO CONTACT US
Our address for services and communications is Move Clinics, Move Sports Medicine 241 Acton Lane, Chiswick London W4 5DD. We can be contacted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0208 994 8328